Towing & Recovery
- Our trucks are radio dispatched with GPS systems. All drivers carry cellular phones and handheld radios as a backup method.
- 24 Hour live dispatchers
- Equipment: 14 Flatbed Wreckers, 5 Heavy Duty Wreckers at our Indianapolis location- 16 available from other 4 locations.
- Computer dispatched with a system that can monitor any calls coming in, can track any vehicle by means of VIN(Vehicle Identification Number), license plate number, date of tow, color of vehicle. Computer dispatching also extended map addresses to locate any address in the United States.
- We currently tow for 9 Police Departments: Boone County Sheriff Dept., Hendricks County Sheriff Dept., Clermont Police Dept., Lebanon Police Dept., Speedway Police Dept. Avon Police Dept.,Whitestown Police Dept., Plainfield Police Dept. and the Indiana State Police. We also work closely with Hoosier Helper.
- Light Duty (Cars, Trucks, SUV’s, Vans)
- Medium Duty (Moving Vans, RV’s, Box Trucks)
- Heavy Duty (Semi’s, Buses, Motor Coaches)
- Heavy Equipment Transport
- Jump Starts
- Flat Tires
- Winch Outs / Specialized Recovery
- Private Property Impounds
Our operators are fully certified for up-righting, winching and safely returning vehicles to the roadway